Thursday, August 09, 2012

#33

I was inspired.

I felt compelled.

I have news :)

Anaïs is going to be a big sister!!! She is STOKED about it too. She is practicing putting clothes on all her stuffies. She feeds them, diapers them, bathes then, and puts them to nap. She also loves to pretend that she is "goinf to work" and leaves them at grandma's house...i.e. with me :) It is absolutely adorable and I cannot wait until she holds her sibling. I always tell Juan that if I would die at the moment that this happens I would feel my life has been filled to beyond the brim ^_^

So I am officially four months along, and can't wait! We find out the gender of baby on Thursday.

Here are the names we have decided on:

1. Sebastian Alexandre
2. Camille Sidonie

Hopeless romantic, am I :)

What DOESN'T Anaïs do now? Haha, well, she doesn't stop, I guess! She is really into building things with her Legos, she loves playing video games, and she loves reading! She is my best friend <3 div="div">

I will catch up on the latest and greatest in the coming blog!


Well, 'til next time! 

No comments: